Art Deco Aquamarine & Diamond Platinum Ring
Cool as cool can be faceted cadet blue aquamarine gem is set with the characteristic octahedral Art Deco bezel of icy platinum. Accented with mille grain decoration, the straight lines of the 8 mm by 7 mm aquamarine compliment the stark contrast of the diamond-encrusted platinum curvilinear mount. The open filigree mount is awash with twenty (20) single cut diamonds with an estimated total diamond weight of .20 carats. Finely detailed patterning embraces the entire surface of the platinum shank.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length at the inset by 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in width. Weight of 5.8 grams (3.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Int. Dia. 16.5; Euro 52 mm; Japan 13). Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10% Irid Platinum.
Condition: Very good; center stone possibly replaced; metal work around stone reinforced if viewed from beneath with magnification.
Date & Origin: Circa 1930 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.