From Water to Sky - Enthralling Sapphire Bracelet
With all the impact expected of a modern 20th century jewel, this bracelet stands apart from its brethren. Open work plaques of 18k yellow gold over 900 silver (just under sterling), often termed vermeil, joined together in subtle linkage to form a labyrinth of gem-studded botanical designs. Precious stones include four (4) oval shaped faceted aquamarines (with an estimated total weight of 6.0 carats and with an average size of 9 mm by 6 mm) which flank a central oval shaped rock crystal of about 1.5 carats.
Scattered about like wildflowers in a field are one hundred fifteen (115) superb natural round sapphires varying in size from about .10 to .50 carats with a total estimated sapphire weight of more than 26 carats. Very lively in presentation, the sapphires display bright neon highlights and a palette of color which includes azure, Caribbean and sunset blue.
Date: Circa 1980.
Measurements: Just shy of 7 inches (17.6) and will fit a wrist of about 7-1/4 inches or less. Weight of 63.5 grams (40.8 dwt).
Hallmarks: 900 (for just under sterling silver which is 925).
Origin: European in origin.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.