Antique Rose Gold Agate Ring
Hand engraving is on the verge of being a lost art. However, in the 19th century most items were still ornamented in this manner. Tools with different shapes were used to remove metal from the surface to form intricate designs. This late 19th early 20th century 9k rose gold ring displays the art form on a shank of hollow construction inset with an intensely colored bloodstone. Although originally an accessory for a man, the beautifully decorated ring is more than suitable for a woman.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 7/16 of an inch (1 cm) in width for bloodstone. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US just under an 8 (UK P; Int. Dia. 18; Euro 57 mm; Japan 16). Ring sizing information.
Condition: Good; evidence of old resizing on interior of ring back; tiny indentation on back and one on inside top portion (see photographs) not visible when worn; a bit of softening to high points of floral engraving; one minute nick to an edge of bloodstone.
Date: Circa 1890 - 1900.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.