Alluring Open Work Platinum Diamond Ring
Two different precious metals add a real zing to the late Art Deco dinner ring. Platinum takes the forefront and 18k gold adorns and finishes the background and shank. A rectangular shaped matrix of cool as ice platinum forms a gem-studded open work platform to showcase a bezel set old European cut diamond of approximately 35 points (H-I color; SI2 clarity).
The central set diamond appears as though an island floating within a mille grain ornamented sea of twenty-four (24) single cut diamonds of approximately .25 carats for a total estimated diamond weight of 60 points. The pierced and open under gallery of 18k yellow gold creates a mysterious and hypnotic effect seen through the open platinum top.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width. Weight of 3.2 gram (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4(UK just under an O; Euro 17.5; 55 mm) and can be easily sized to fit any hand. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; shank has been expertly replaced.
Date: Circa 1930 for the top; later more modern shank.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.