Antique Gem Set Enamel Flower Pendant Brooch
Evocative and delicate, the violet flower was quite popular during the Edwardian age. Native to Great Britain, it was used as a scent for perfume as well as a garnish for sweets as the violet petals are edible. Here in the guise of a 14k pale rose gold jewel for adornment, the soft purple and lavender colors of the enamel decorated petals appeal to the visual palette of the period.
An old mine cut diamond of approximately .10 carats is centered within the quite realistic five petal flower which displays the dark veins common to the flower. Feminine in its overall configuration, the pendant brooch cum watch holder is edged with thirty-seven (37) natural seed pearls as the perfect finish to each petal border.
Measurements: 1-5/16 inches (3.3 cm) in length when worn by 1-1/16 inches (2.7 cm) at the widest. Weight of 7 grams (4.5 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; tiny amount of repair to base of hinge visible with a loupe; no silver solder evident.
Date: Circa 1910.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.