Art Deco Delicacy in a Diamond Enamel Brooch
With all the flash and color expected in an Art Deco period jewel, this 14k white gold “bearcat of a baby is the berries”!*
Flawless rock crystal has been carved with a sunray pattern centered with sparkling old European cut diamond of approximately 3 points placed within a lozenge-shaped collet of 14k white gold. The rock crystal field is bordered in white gold with a narrow white gold geometric motif in shades of red and black enamel (typical for the period) and accented with rounded corners embossed with stylized palmette leaf. A linear open work white gold brooch mount completes with a finished look.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length by 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in width. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.3 dwt).
Date & Origin: Circa 1925 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
* 1920s slang for “a hot-blooded or fiery sweetheart of a girl of high respect and value who is beyond attractive.”
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.