Art Deco Delicacy in a Diamond Enamel Brooch
With all the flash and color expected in an Art Deco period jewel, this 14k white gold “bearcat of a baby is the berries”!*
Flawless rock crystal has been carved with a sunray pattern centered with sparkling old European cut diamond of approximately 3 points placed within a lozenge-shaped collet of 14k white gold. The rock crystal field is bordered in white gold with a narrow white gold geometric motif in shades of red and black enamel (typical for the period) and accented with rounded corners embossed with stylized palmette leaf. A linear open work white gold brooch mount completes with a finished look.
Measurements: 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in length by 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in width. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.3 dwt).
Date & Origin: Circa 1925 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
* 1920s slang for “a hot-blooded or fiery sweetheart of a girl of high respect and value who is beyond attractive.”
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.