Edwardian Diamond Filigree Pendant Brooch
The jewelry of the Edwardian age was all about elegance and femininity. At times the jewels were so delicate that they could be referred to as “precious metal translated into lace”.
This late Edwardian 14k white gold pendant brooch supports that contention with its labyrinth of spider web gold work. The lighter than air filigree brooch is set with three (3) diamonds, two (2) old European cuts each within a square bezel and flanking a transitional cut diamond mounted in a hexahedron setting for a total estimated diamond weight of .25 carats. Please note the clever flip up bale mechanism to transform the versatile brooch into a pendant.
Measurements: 2-3/16 inches (5.6 cm) in length as pendant including bale and without as a brooch 7/8 of an inch (4.8 cm) by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in width. Weight of 4.8 grams (3.1 dwt).
Date & Origin: Circa 1920 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.