Edwardian Engraved Diamond Ring
This delightful late Edwardian 14k gold ring just chimes with feminine details. An old European cut diamond of approximately 50 points (J-K color; VS2-SI1 clarity) is set within a white gold octahedron matrix which perfectly compliments the yellow gold mount.
Although reminiscent of the style of the previous style period, the pierced and open work gallery provides a welcome change with its delicate curves and nonintrusive angles. The back of the silken gold shank has been worn smooth with decades of love and the sides incised with the traditional wheat sheave motif. To the interior is engraved in script “B.F. to J.C. 1914."
Measurements: Just shy of 3/8 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height from the finger. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L; Euro 16.5; 52 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; inscribed in script "B.F. to J.C. 1914."
Date & Origin: Circa 1914 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.