Old European Cut Diamond Ring of .81 carats
Filigree is an ancient style of ornamentation for objects made of metal. Often the open work design is simultaneously both intricate and delicate as in this 18k white gold ring.
A glorious old European cut diamond of approximately .81 carats (J-K color; SI clarity) has been bounded with a hexahedron (six sided) bezel and set as if floating within a hexagonal mount. The open work gallery of vertical planes and angular elements allows light to pass almost unimpeded through to the diamond to reflect and refract into a prism of brilliance for the eye.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in height from the finger. Weight of 3.1 grams (2.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/4 (UK Q; Euro 18.25; 58 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Early 20th century for the diamond; later 20th century for the mount. American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.