An American Beauty Art Deco Ring
The architectural character of the rings in the later years of the Art Deco era made a shift to a more horizontal axis and the geometric shapes from the earlier part of the style took on a much more exaggerated and dramatic angularity.
This late Art Deco 18k white gold ring employs the familiar bold contrast of color and radical geometry typically associated with the era. A lovely old mine cut diamond of approximately .30 carats (H-I color; VS2-SI1 clarity) is prong set within a square within a square bezel. An incised perimeter adds a delicate touch similar to that of mille grain decoration. Natural sapphires in a radical triangular shape nicely balance out the horizontal profile. An under gallery of open work and engraved shoulders beautifully finish the ring.
Measurements: 1/4 inch (0.7 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height from the finger. Weight of 1.9 grams (1.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro 17.5, 55 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information..
Date & Origin: Circa 1935 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.