Art Deco Platinum Diamond Ring
Geometry can be defined as a branch of mathematics that deals with position, size and shape of figures and the period that became known as Art Deco took full advantage of these elements. In a sense Art Deco served to portray the essence of modernism through contemporary design.
Jewelers embraced the use of “cool” metals such as platinum, silver and white gold and “cool” colors of gems such as diamonds and sapphires. Here that prevailing style incorporates an old European cut diamond of about .65 carats (K-L color; VS2-SI1 clarity) round in shape into a square mille grain accented mount of icy platinum. Sweeping triangular shaped shoulders each contain a circular old European cut diamond of approximately .03 carats apiece bring the total estimated diamond weight to .71 carats.
Measurements: Just shy of 1/2 of an inch (0.5 cm) in both length and width and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro 17, 54 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date: Circa 1930.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.