Edwardian Moonbeams: Cabochon Moonstone Pendant
Pale blue silver moonstones elevate this Edwardian necklace to celestial heights. Two oval moonstone cabochons, beautifully proportioned in a two to one ratio connect with a navette shaped frame of gold twisted wire mirroring the gold corded rope bezel embracing each moonstone. A simple 14k yellow gold chain finishes the piece to its expected level of Edwardian elegance.
Measurements: 16 inches (40 cm) in total length. Drop is 2 inches (5 cm) in length. Weight of 6.7 grams (4.4 dwt).
Condition: Very good; one edge chip to back of large moonstone which does not show to the front.
Date: Circa 1900.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.