Rainbow's End - Gem Set Necklace
A variation on the fringe necklace of the 1880s and 1890s combines the soft and delicate palette of colors of the fashions of the first decade of the 1900s. Subtle shades of watermelon, amber, purple and pale blue grey in the guise of tourmalines, topaz and citrine, sixteen gemstones in all, have been shaped and faceted into oval cuts and claw set into simple bezels of 9k yellow gold. A simple chain necklace of matching gold accompanies the gems in their prism of glowing color.
Measurements: 17-1/2 inches (44 cm) in total length. Shortest drop is 1/4 of an inch (0.7 cm); longest is 13/16 of an inch (1.9 cm). Weight of 7.7 grams (4.9 dwt).
Hallmarks: 375 on the spring ring clasp.
Date & Origin: Circa 1910 and is English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.