19th C. Tourmaline & Diamond Cluster Ring
Cluster rings are one of the more sumptuous types of finger rings with a central stone surrounded with a number of additional gems.
This late 19th century example stars a large 2.69 carat faceted tourmaline of a lush vibrant green. The 14k yellow gold claw set beauty is enclosed with a surround of twelve (12) old mine cut diamonds of approximately 1 carat in weight. The antique 14k yellow gold mount is the perfect companion with its smooth as silk surface.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.5 cm) in length north to south on the hand by 9/16 of an inch (1.4 cm) at the widest and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6) high off the finger. Weight of 4.6 grams (3.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L-1/2; Euro 16.5, 52 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14; worn maker's mark.
Condition: Very good; one small chip to one facet junction of tourmaline visible upon magnification.
Date & Origin: Circa 1890 and is American in origin.
Note 1: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Note 2: Tourmaline has been removed for an exact weight.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.