Victorian Futuristic Onyx Earrings
Victorian ladies from the later part of the 1800s bordered on the notorious for suspending from their ears everything from bowls of fish to birds complete with nests. Innovation and fashion have never been confined to the ordinary and whether unwittingly or knowingly, there are occasions when jewelers truly have a grasp on what the future of design has to offer.
That statement is apparent in black and this case, 14k yellow gold. Black onyx, so favored throughout the Victorian period, onyx has been carved into solid and chunky cubes with the forward look of the 1960s and beyond. The six-sided polygon or hexahedron, polished to a matte glow has been finished with cleverly designed 14k yellow gold ear fittings with an industrial look well suited to the earring.
Measurements: 1 inch (2.5 cm) in length including ear wire and 3/4 of an inch (1.8 cm) without ear wire by 11/16 of an inch (1.7 cm) at the widest. Weight of 9.8 grams (6.3 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; some silver solder or dark patina on base of one earring wire.
Date: Circa 1880
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.