Edwardian Diamond & Pearl Platinum Ring
The vertical axis ring, reminiscent of late 18th century design greatly appealed to the aesthetics of the Edwardian era. Of course the mount is of the metal of choice, platinum and gracefully displays an old European cut diamond of approximately .75 carats (J-K color; SI1 clarity) set within an open work mount detailed with mille graining.
Right below the diamond is an ethereal cultured pearl of 7.1 mm set closed back in a traditional Georgian mount ornamented on the reverse with a star burst design. The bezel itself shows a delicate scalloped edge which is a consequence of fine attention to detail.
The shoulders of this most feminine of rings are adorned with eight single cut diamonds, graduated in size four to each side. The un-embellished platinum band completes the Edwardian elegance of this precious ring.
Measurements: More than ½ of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 3.1 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4; (UK just under an O; Euro 17.5; 55.5 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date: Circa 1910.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.