Classic Austro Hungarian Citrine Bracelet
The gorgeous craftsmanship of the jewelers of the Austro Hungarian region is so apparent in this superb bracelet of silver gilt set with citrines of more than 18 carats. Beautifully rendered with a centered rectangular medallion appointed with two round and one rectangular citrine set within ornate raised bezels, The plaque of open metal work is embellished with a lozenge configuration with natural seed pearl edges bifurcated with amber-hued pastes.
Six open work medallion links are also set with natural faceted citrines in similar yet lower collets and accented with even more of the amber-hued pastes so complementary to the silver gilt. Classic leaf and scroll motifs decorate the metal work. A hidden tongue and groove clasp finishes the piece.
Measurements: 8-1/4 of inches (20.8 cm) in length by 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in width. Weight of 49.1 grams (31.6 dwt).
Hallmarks: Several Austro Hungarian marks including a fish and leaf.
Date & Origin: Circa 1900 - 1910 and is Austro Hungarian in origin.
Overall Scale: Very large.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.