Antique Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring
A pattern of deep swirls and flourishes sets the backdrop for a shimmering old mine cut diamond ring of about .20 carats. Set in a coronet mount, the color is H-I, the clarity VS2. We often see similar patterns used in England and in the US from around 1820 on and off throughout the 19th century. As an engagement ring or a ring for everyday – elegant and chic.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.6 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L; Euro 16.5, 52.0 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; mark of “M”; stamp of “8463”.
Condition: Excellent; light softening of the detail on sides of the shank.
Date & Origin: Circa 1890 and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.