Early 20th C. Diamond Ring with Daisy Setting
"He loves me, he loves me not” is the message the daisy brings. The daisy often symbolizes gentleness and innocence and this is a perfect ring to bestow upon your first love. An old mine cut diamond of about .45 carats (H-I color; SI-I2 clarity) nests within a 14k white gold setting with an open and pierced gallery featuring a daisy flower motif. The shoulders are embellished with a leaf design complementing the foliate motif. Delicate engraving adds a lovely touch.
Measurements: Just shy of 3/8 of an inch (0.8 cm) in width north to south on the hand. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro 17; 53 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Possibly a maker's mark, "DO?" but partially obscured.
Date: Circa early 20th century.
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate as the stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.