Gem of an Aquamarine Diamond Ring
The vogue for very large rings continued from the post-war period well into the 1950s.
A fabulous massive rectangular cut aquamarine of 11.43 carats is claw set in a 14k white gold mount. The ice blue stone with flashes of the most luxuriant deep blue hues is flanked on each side with three (3) glittering white brilliant cut diamonds of 2 to 3 points apiece for an estimated total diamond weight of 15 points. The diamonds, each set upon a plinth of white gold embrace the impressive aquamarine with a gentle caress.
The unique infrastructure of the mount creates an architectural wonder as teardrop shaped openwork accents the smooth white gold band. A big, bad and not quite unbelievable gem of a ring.
Measurements: 11/16 inches (1.8 cm) in width north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) off the finger. Weight of 10.1 grams (6.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro 17.75, 56 mm) and can be easily sized.
Ring sizing information.
Date & Origin: Mid to later 20th century and is American in origin.
Note: All diamond weights are approximate as these stones have not been removed in order to preserve the integrity of the setting; the aquamarine has been removed for accurate weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.