Grand Victorian Bohemian Garnet Earrings
The majority of Bohemian garnet earrings are found in a cluster or teardrop form. This superb pair of late 19th century earrings may put all others on notice.
Rightfully in the spotlight at center stage is a large Bohemian garnet carbuncle in all its glorious very deep burgundy red color set within a scalloped bezel of solid 9k rose gold (not the typical rose gold over silver “garnet gold”). Foiled and set closed back, the foiling allows a display of very bright highlights as the earrings move with you.
Two tiers of small faceted Bohemian garnets prong set surround the oval configuration of the carbuncle as seats in the ancient Coliseum of Rome. Our photos of the ruler or on our model show the color most accurately.
Measurements: 1-1/8 inches (2.8 cm) in length by 13/16 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width by 7/16 of an inch (1.1 cm) in depth. Weight of 20.9 grams (13.4 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; later ear posts.
Date & Origin: Circa 1880 – 1890 and is European in origin most likely from the Bohemian region.
Overall Scale: Large for button-type stud earrings.
Important: Foiled jewelry should not be exposed to water for any extended period of time nor soaked in water or any other liquid.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.