Into the Horizon - Art Deco Diamond Ring
This Art Deco ring personifies the acute geometry of shapes so desirable in a ring of this era. Using a mixture of diamond cuts and configurations, the platinum horizontal architecture with its centered old European cut diamond of .20 points is emphasized by the four (4) rectangular French cut diamonds extending out from the east-west sides of the main gem.
Creating a tapestry of radiance and brilliance, fourteen (14) single cut diamonds surround with sparkling accents for a total estimated diamond weight of .75 points. Flattering from any angle, the gems in this ring dazzle the eye as the decorative mille graining catches and reflects light which adds to the overall pizzazz and glamour of this period Art Deco ring.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.05 cm) in length north to south on the hand. This ring has a weight of 4.4 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK L-3/4; Euro 16.75; 53 mm) and can be sized to fit almost any hand. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 10% Irid Plat.
Date: Circa 1930
Note: All diamond weights are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.