Victorian Turquoise Double Drop Earrings
A number of typical elements of the mid to later 1800s characterize these Victorian 18k yellow gold earrings. Smaller rather than larger size reflected the style of the times and the impact of archaeological and classical inspiration is apparent with the incorporation of the twisted wire work decoration around the perimeter of each drop.
Rendered in disc or circular shape, the two-element design displays a central boss encrusted with pavé set turquoise in a nicely detailed crimped bezel. The charming construction employs a most delightful twisted gold rope bow as attachment for the double drops. Later date 10k yellow gold ear fitting have been added for ease of wear.
Measurements: 1-1/16 of an inch (2.6 cm) in length 1/2 of an inch (1.3 cm) at the widest. This pair of antique earrings has a weight of 7.6 grams (5.0 dwt).
Condition: Very good; later ear wires; a tiny chip in one turquoise. Some turquoise with variation in color due to the nature of the natural material and its handling which is typical of most all Victorian turquoise.
Date: Circa 1870
Overall Scale: Small
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.