Art Nouveau Chain of Repoussé Silver
Art Nouveau jewelry often featured free flowing sinuous lines and soft curves. This beautifully designed chain incorporates those important tenets in creating a most sensuous necklace chain. The chain, although appearing to be rather weighty and solid is in actuality fabricated using the method of hollow construction. Hollow constructed jewelry is not cast nor is it forged. Its three-dimensional form is actualized through hammering or punching metal from the reverse side to produce a raised design on the front—known as repoussé.
Hallmarks: 835 (A European or Continental hallmark for silver)
Measurements: 20-7/8 inches (52.5 cm) in length by 7/16 of an inch (1 cm) at the widest. This antique chain has a weight of 22.8 grams (14.7 dwt).
Date: Circa 1890 – 1910
Ovearll Scale: Medium to large for a chain.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.