Three In One - Edwardian Heart Diamond Ring
Three viewpoints meet and meld into one heart. An old European cut diamond, an old mine cut diamond and a transitional cut diamond create the center of this shimmering heart. (See our "Jewelry History" section under "Antique Diamond Cuts" for information.) The result is a sentimental ring for an engagement or to just as a treat for yourself.
Yellow gold of 14k topped with white gold of the same karat embraces the glorious diamonds of approximately .15 points each for a total estimated diamond weight of .45 to .50 points. Colors range from H-K and each appears white and bright with clarity of VS2-SI.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) north to south on the finger by 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width by 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) high. Has a weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M; Euro 17, 53.5 mm) and can be easily sized. Ring sizing information.
Date: Circa 1915
Overall Scale: Small
Note: All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Order Before 12/23 Noon CST for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 Noon CST for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.