Modernist Wiwen Nilsson Cufflinks & Studs
Pre-eminent modernist jeweler, Karl Edvin Nilsson is held in high esteem for his sculptural approach to jewelry design. Often utilizing cut rock crystal he exhibits an orderliness of form and a geometric style in his creations.
Rendered in white metal (sterling) and cut rock crystal, this set of cufflinks and two studs exemplify the famous stepped configuration of a basic undecorated form which meets at sharp angles. The set is contained in its original box of grey felt lined with royal blue and white fabric. The case is impressed “Kgl. Hovjuvelerare Wiwen Nilsson, Lund”.
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear as expected with age and use; rock crystal is excellent. Box is very good and has the expected light wear and a few small stains.
Measurements: Cufflinks are 13/16 inches long by 7/16 inches wide (2.1 cm by 1 cm). Studs are 1/4 inch each way (.7 cm). Weight of 20.1 grams (12.9 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Studs and cufflinks have a full set of sterling silver Swedish hallmarks and Wiwen Nilsson signature including date for 1951.
Date: Circa 1951 and is Swedish in origin.
Overall Scale: Cufflinks are larger than average, studs are small to average.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.