No Secrets: Edwardian Rock Crystal Locket
Lockets have always held a special place in the annals of jewelry. Held close to the body, it embraces within a tiny memento of a special event, a photograph of a beloved, a sprig of the hair of a child that is hidden from view or as in this example, for the entire world to see. Captivating when worn, this Edwardian jewel is crafted from clear rock crystal that slightly magnifies whatever it embraces within its two polished cabochon orbs. Yellow gold gilt metal frames the perimeters of each side with one side enhanced with a twisted metal border. Hinged, the locket opens with a push of a clasp and closes securely. Although this style of antique locket was popular from the late 19th century and into the early 20th, its modern design fits in with the look of today.
Condition: Very good; light wear overall as expected with age and use; very light wear to rock crystal itself.
Measurements: 1-1/4 inches (3.0 cm) in length including extra top “O” fitting and 1-1/8 inches (2.6 cm) in length with small top “O” fitting by ¾ of an inch (1.8 cm) in depth.
Date: Circa 1900
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.