Victorian Equestrian Bracelet Dated 1881
Here is the perfect accoutrement for the well-shod equestrian in a Victorian era bracelet of 14k rose gold. With everything a horsewoman needs—dressage whip, crop, tack and even a lucky horseshoe with touches of silver representing the nails. The horseshoe is engraved in script with “Dec 27 1881”.
Measurements: When closed bracelet is 7 inches (17.6 cm) and has an interior diameter of 2-1/16 inches (5.3 cm). At the buckle it is 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) in width. The horseshoe hangs just shy of 1-1/2 inches (3.5 cm) from the top of the buckle and has a length (including the “O” fitting) of less than an inch (2.7 cm) by 11/16 of an inch (0.7 cm) in width. This antique bracelet has a weight of 11.9 grams.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.