Raj Era Double Tiger Claw Brooch
When the British presence became more commonplace in India, a marketplace arose which catered more to the taste of the Victorians of the time. Raj era jewelry is one of the more sought after objects of this particular place in history.
Here we have an example of that magnificent craft in the form of a brooch. A duo of natural tiger claws have been joined with a jacket of 12k yellow gold. Engraved floral and leaf motifs ornamented the scalloped and edged bands of gold.
Condition: Excellent; one minute pin hole on front of a claw which appears to be natural and inherent to the material. Otherwise, fine.
Measurements: 1-3/4 inches (4.8 cm) in length by ½ of an inch (1.3 cm) in width. Has a weight of 4.4 grams.
Date & Origin: Circa 1910; Indian for the British market.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.