19th C. Modern: Ivory Buckle Bracelet
Much 19th century jewelry using a buckle motif was customarily given as a token of friendship or love as the design form symbolized unity between two. This design, revived toward the end of the Art Deco period, continues to be utilized today.
Sections of hand-carved ivory have been joined using wrapped elastic cord (a recent update makes this flexible and secure). Two of the ivory plaques have holes for the separate buckle with tongue to adjust to fit almost any wrist. Artfully constructed, this antique bracelet takes on the today’s look of chunky jewelry trends.
Measurements: 9-1/2 inches (24.1 cm) in length; the band measures 7/8 of an inch (2.3 cm) in width and the buckle is 1-3/8 inches (3.3 cm) wide. The antique bracelet weighs 46.1 grams.
Date: Circa 1890
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.