Victorian Pique NeoClassical Bracelet
Circa 1870 and a very fine example of a tortoise shell bracelet with only silver pique inlay work in a neoclassical wreath motif. Most pique jewelry of this era often incorporated silver and gold in the inlay. This is a striking use silver by itself. The locket handle, also silver, opens by pushing it down and in. Large tortoise shell links for the bracelet are the perfect scale.
Fits a wrist of 7 inches or less. A link can certainly be removed for smaller wrists. Individual links measure 13/16 of an inch long by 1/2 of an inch wide by 1/4 of an inch thick (2.2 cm long by 1.3 cm wide by 0.6 cm thick). Locket measures 2 inches long by 1-1/4 inches in width by 5/16 of an inch in depth (5.1 cm long by 3.1 cm wide by 0.8 cm deep).
Condition is very good to excellent. The locket front is near mint; the back has a slight natural indention at the top and some natural tiny pits; a few links have minor edge wear and one has a minute edge chip; one link has more edge wear (see photos). All link imperfections are difficult to see except upon very close examination. Most likely English in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back - No Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.