Blue Pools of Light Necklace
Traditionally made “pools of light” jewelry incorporates clear rock crystal quartz. Needless to say, colored pools of light are glass and not quartz. No less self-indulgent than rock crystal, they are indeed more highly coveted than their clear sisters.
Smoother in texture than silk, nine (9) perfect spheres of medium ultramarine blue don slender wire wraps in a detailed coin silver setting. Their color is softer (more of a French blue versus electric blue) than the photos present. For the “true” color, please refer to the sixth photo, specifically the top and bottom orb off draped off the sides of the hand. Each of the 9/16 of an inch diameter orbs is tethered to its companions with an elongated oval and a double diamond link inset with a quatrefoil motif. This makes for an especially delicate and ethereal balance with the spheres. A definite perk is the filigree ball clasp which enables the length to be easily adjusted.
Measurements: 19-1/2 inches (49.5 cm) in total length; when worn 18-1/2 inches (48.2 cm) or less if desired.
Condition: Excellent; minimal pitting and tiny surface flaws to the glass; a few minute chips on surface near the wire are visible with a loupe.
Date: Circa 1925.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.