Victorian Garnet Bracelet - Drama in 3D
Its a legend! This eye catching jewel is featured on page 78 in the latest 7th edition of the book, "Answers to Questions About Old Jewelry" by C. Jeanenne Bell! See over 30 of pieces of our jewelry highlighted - both currently for sale and from the recent past. Don't miss this wonderful resource.
With a flair for the dramatic, natural garnets grace this large and bold antique bracelet. Bulbous rounded curves and engraved flat ribbons of gilt metal of Celtic inspiration intertwine to form individual links designed as the structural underpinnings to support impressively grand cabochons of garnet. Substantial in size without the hindrance of unnecessary weight, this jewel is sure to appeal to the secure and sophisticated.
Measures more than 7-1/2 inches (19.1 cm) in length including 3/8 of an inch (1 cm) clasp by 1-1/4 inches wide (3.3 cm). Condition is very good; some wear to garnets visible only upon close inspection or with magnification. Very light wear to gilding on the underside of bracelet. Tongue and groove fittings close securely. Dates to circa 1880.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.