Not Just Black & White: Hematite & Diamond Cufflinks
Rumor (and history) has it that hematite can transform negativity and evil. The ancient Egyptians used it as a pillow amulet to calm anxiety. Just the accessory for those trying and stress-filled days at the office. Hematite, platinum, and diamonds transform an ordinary pair of cufflinks into something quite striking. Hexagonal medallions of metallic gray hematite have been set upon open work mounts of cool shimmering platinum. Each plaque is secured to the mounting with a sparkling bezel-set single cut diamond of .07 carats (with the pair 0.14 total carat weight). Measuring ½ of an inch across (1.3 cm) and a total weight of 8 grams for the pair, the platinum oval curb link chain connects with a torpedo shaped baton. In very good condition with light wear (as expected) to the hematite. All original with no evidence of repair or restoration; mounting hardware secure and intact. Most likely American or English in origin and dates to circa 1920. A stone for a lady or gentleman to ward off the worries of the day.
Note: All diamond weights and color grades are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.