Hand Carved Ivory Slave Bangle
Dropped waistlines, row upon row of beaded fringe, speakeasies all the rage and Cartier producing masterpieces - after the war the world was new again. Along with slinky long beads (and those are in…in… in… nearly 100 years later just as they were then) slave bangles or upper arm bangles were the jewelry accessory of the day. So here is the prefect accoutrement…hand-carved entirely of ivory, we have one of the most beguiling of body adornments…a snake motif arm bangle. Texture galore with every inch diagonally carved to illustrate the surface of its skin, the head wound and coiled around its body and a darting tongue flickering out. Even the snake’s belly is carved with the touch of a master. Can be worn above or just below the elbow depending on mood.
The inner circumference would fit an arm up to 9-1/2 inches (24.1 cm). Thickness of the bangle ranges from 7.7 mm to 9.4 mm. Condition is very good to excellent; light yellowing and surface imperfections and tiny specks of ingrained darker patina. Find another? Hardly and certainly not one fully carved in-the-round. Slip on that slinky black dress, apply fire engine red lipstick, comb your china doll haircut and this - you need nothing more.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.