Security & Shipping
- Through the US Post Office and very secure.
- Insurance for up to $25,000.
- Handled separately from all other forms of mail.
- Each employee within the postal system who touches the package is required to sign for it.
- Delivery in 3-7 days.
Not trackable on the web, but only by calling and having a trace initiated.
1. Box the item (heavy cardboard is best) and tape using only paper brown tape. Many Post Offices will tape the box for you, but please call to verify this.
2. Address the parcel directly on the cardboard (rather than affixing a label that can be removed) and include a return address.
3. Fill out a short registered mail form availble at the Post Office and check off to include insurance in the amount you desire up to $25,000. Please insure the package.
4. Important: Keep all receipts together until there is confirmation from us that the package has been received. This is your proof of mailing and insurance.
Packages can be mailed to us at The Three Graces, P.O. Box 2869, Wimberley, Texas 78676. Please let us know once an item is mailed and we will notify you when we have received it.
Many people are uncomfortable letting their treasure or family heirlooms out of their hands. This is understandable. Jewelers and diamond dealers across the country entrust tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and gems to the United States Postal Service each day via "Registered Mail". We recommend using this form of shipping when transporting items or returning items to us.
UPS & Federal Express Shipments
Federal Express & UPS exclude antiques and jewelry from their covered insurance. For this reason we do not recommend shipping items to us by these methods without contacting us first.
The Solution! You can request a pre-paid, pre-insured label for Federal Express. The cost depends on the amount of insured needed.
UPS does have a provision for jewelry but there are limits to values.
In all cases, it is best to take photographs of your item prior to shipping. Documents for proof of value would be requested by the insurance company, such a receipt of purhcase, invoice or appraisal.
Please contact us for more information.